Thursday, April 15, 2010

A quick snapshot...

A quick snapshot of me and Scott. We were introduced at my cousin's wedding reception and clicked right away. Two years later we made it official on November 10, 2007 at my mom's lake house on Lake LBJ.






We've had a great time together traveling, boating (Scott's favorite pastime) & just hanging out.



Aboard our boat, The SunKist.




B.V.I.'s




Hawaii


Now we are expecting a baby! The baby is due October 24th, just in time for all the holiday fun. I've been so lucky to have hardly any symptoms. We just went to our 12 week ultrasound and we were happy to see the little one.


12 weeks



Introducing Baby Higginbotham





2 comments:

  1. Cute! So excited for u guys. Glad to hear u r feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scot and Kristy - you guys will make awesome parents!! I am very happy for the both of you!!

    ReplyDelete